The HOSUS Solar Gazebo Light, during the day your solar panel will convert the sun’s light and/or UV rays into electrical power that will charge the rechargeable battery. When it becomes dark, the solar light will turn on using the power stored in the rechargeable battery as it will detect no daylight. The unit’s light output strength and duration depends on how many hours and how much sunlight and/or UV rays your panel absorbs throughout the day.
For maximum output place the solar panel in an area where there is direct sunlight for at least 8 hours in a given day. Do not install your solar panel in a shaded area. The selected location should not be near nighttime light sources such as porch lights, street lights or pool lights, as these may cause the solar light to turn off prematurely.
- Solar powered environmental friendly and easy to install
- Maintenance free, just install and enjoy
- Remote solar panel design, the light can install indoor
- Vintage LED bulb produces 50 Lumens output
- Black finish
- Auto dusk-to-dawn operation
- Rechargeable battery included
- ON/OFF switch available
What’s in the box:
(1). 1x Solar Gazebo light with remote solar panel
(2). 1 x User guide
• Fully charge the battery before first use.
• For best results, locate your solar lamp in a position where it can get direct sunlight on the solar panel and is generally free from cover and shade.
• Keep your solar lights away from other nighttime light sources, such as streetlights.
• Make sure the solar panels are not covered by dust, snow and debris. Clean it with a soft damp cloth or paper towel periodically. Avoid the use of abrasive cleaning agents.
• Use only rechargeable batteries for your solar lights. Replace with a new battery of the same size each year for optimum performance.
1. Clean any dirt and debris from the solar panel. The panel cannot recharge if the light is obstructed. Use a soft cloth to clean the panel. Do not use abrasives or chemicals that might scratch or damage the UV coating.
2. In a region where snow and ice are likely and the light assembly is covered with snow for an extended period of time the batteries will require a recharge for at least 8 hours.
3. To prolong the life of the product, it is recommended to store the product indoors during the winter months. Remove the batteries and store in a dry location.