HOSUS 2 Pack Hanging Solar Outdoor Retro Lanterns with Handle, 4 Lumens
- Made of iron (black finish) and plastic, it is a decorative light so the Solar Outdoor Retro Lanterns is subtle and soft, the ambient glow fills the area with calmness and beauty, rustic looking style hanging solar lights can be as a fine landscape accessory. 2 Pack, the warm white LED is 4 lumens (3x) for added brightness. Measures: 6.3×6.3×6.9 inches. The surface of the lantern is deliberately designed as an ancient effect, NOT QUALITY DEFECT. IF YOU MIND, PLEASE DO NOT BUY.
- Powered by solar, the lanterns automatically turn the lights on at dusk and off at dawn, saves energy. There’s an ON/OFF switch on the lantern cover, make sure you TURN ON button before charging.
- Can be hung on porches, trees, pergolas with the hang ring or rested on a table top, ledge. Add elegance and color to your patio, porch or outdoor space with this beautifully crafted solar powered lantern. Perfect for Christmas.
- Each lantern includes 1×AA 400mAh NI-MH battery, when getting enough sunlight, the lantern will be turned on automatically and can last for 8 hours or more at night.
- When you receive solar lights, please press ON button then place the light cover upside down at the table to keep them in the darkness to check whether the lights will light up or not.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – With 180 days product warranty, if you have any questions, please contact us, we would be more than happy to assist.
- Solar powered environmental friendly and easy to install
- Maintenance free, just install and enjoy
- Vintage retro lantern body
- White finish
- Auto dusk-to-dawn operation
- Rechargeable battery included
- ON/OFF switch available
What’s in the box:
(1). 2x Solar Outdoor Retro Lanterns
(2). 1 x User guide
• Fully charge the battery before first use.
• For best results, locate your Solar Outdoor Retro Lanterns in a position where it can get direct sunlight on the solar panel and is generally free from cover and shade.
• Keep your Solar Outdoor Retro Lanterns away from other nighttime light sources, such as streetlights.
• Make sure the solar panels are not covered by dust, snow and debris. Clean it with a soft damp cloth or paper towel periodically. Avoid the use of abrasive cleaning agents.
• Use only rechargeable batteries for your Solar Outdoor Retro Lanterns. Replace with a new battery of the same size each year for optimum performance.
1. Clean any dirt and debris from the solar panel. The panel cannot recharge if the light is obstructed. Use a soft cloth to clean the panel. Do not use abrasives or chemicals that might scratch or damage the UV coating.
2. In a region where snow and ice are likely and the light assembly is covered with snow for an extended period of time the batteries will require a recharge for at least 8 hours.
3. To prolong the life of the product, it is recommended to change the battery every one year.